Green Innovation Power-Up: Swiss Accelerator 2023's Second Call is Here!
The Swiss Accelerator 2023’s second call for projects has just opened, and if you are looking for funding to boost your green innovation, you cannot miss it.
Initiated by Innosuisse, this programme aims to foster innovation among Swiss SMEs and start-ups that have already established a strong market presence and show remarkable potential for further development. The accelerator is inviting Swiss SMEs and startups that have demonstrated their ability to swiftly and effectively implement scalable projects to apply for direct financial support. The selected products or services must have the potential to make a significant impact in their respective industries.
- August 28, 2023: The Innolink platform opens for the submission of short applications. Kindly note that email submissions will not be accepted.
- October 9, 2023, 12:00 CEST: Final deadline for the submission of short applications.
In 2023, the Swiss Accelerator serves as a transitional measure for Horizon Europe, as per the decision made by the Federal Council on May 24, 2023. Due to Switzerland’s classification as a non-associated third country within the European Union’s framework program, the Swiss government has entrusted Innosuisse to implement this transitional measure, with financial support from the Confederation.
Under this program, Innosuisse offers funding for up to 70% of the project costs, while the remaining 30% is covered by the company itself. Each successful application can receive up to 2.5 million Swiss francs in funding from Innosuisse. The application process for SMEs and start-ups involves three stages. This opportunity empowers Swiss SMEs and start-ups to propel their innovative projects to new heights. To learn more about the requirements and evaluation criteria, visit the Innosuisse website.
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL WITH DIGITAL FOR PLANET
At Digital for Planet, we comprehend the challenges and possibilities that arise from such funding initiatives. With our extensive experience in guiding companies through complex application procedures and maximizing funding opportunities, we encourage all eligible SMEs and start-ups to embrace this exceptional chance to scale their innovative projects to new horizons. Take a bold step towards innovation with the Swiss Accelerator 2023! Remember, Digital for Planet is here to support your journey, turning visionary ideas into thriving realities.